Business Process Outsourcing ManagerCompany Confidential -
- Ability to read, speak, and write English
- Assess the different types of business process outsourcing (BPO) models
- Develop a detailed BPO execution plan to track progress and manage changes in project scope, schedule and budget
- Identify potential BPO clients , design and coordinate the process and objectively evaluate their services
- Develop the BPO operation objectives / specifications and service level agreement requirements
- Negotiate contract terms with partners such that it is within scope and within budget
- Hands-on involvement in the talent acquisition process for the BPO team
- Coordinate internal resources to support training of the BPO team
- Actively manage the BPO team’s ramp-up and oversee the deliverables with the goal of achieving quality and productivity targets
- Maintain relations with and closely manage the BPO clients, while troubleshooting the entire workflow process
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Diiklankan sejak 13 Mei 2018
Ditutup pada 27 Mei 2018
Lowongan lainnya dari Company Confidential
Company ConfidentialIndonesia - Jakarta Raya
We are looking for an experienced BPO Manager to build and outsource business operations and project manage it into a fully functioning unit.